5 reasons this weekend was so great!
- On Friday morning I found a stray kitten on the street outside my apartment. He is pure white, has blue eyes and he’s deaf. Did you know 60-80% of white cats with blue eyes are deaf? And if a white cat has one blue eye and one green or brown they are often deaf in the ear closest to the blue eye? Anyway he is very cute and I love him already and want to take him home to New York to be Henry’s little brother.
2. My boyfriend came to visit me. Wheeeeeee! I missed him so much and I’m so happy he’s here for a whole week!
3. The weather was so great this weekend! Fog shmog, it was beautiful and sunny and warm.
4. We went to Golden Gate Park and Haight Ashbury, the hippie capital of the country.
This clock always reads 4:20, you know why.
5. There is a lemon tree in the back yard!
It was just one of many ingredients in dinner Saturday night.